International Protective Service, Inc. (IPS) offers a range of residential security services to accommodate all situations and threat levels. When homeowners want a visible security presence on their premises or during an event, we may recommend a Level I (unarmed)* guard to stand post.
Why Consider Level I Security Guard Service
Level I security guards may not be able to use physical force, but their visible presence exerts a psychological force that can prevent criminal activity.
Uniformed unarmed guards may be all that are necessary to keep the peace at private events, such as:
In the absence of any active threat, unarmed guards may be sufficient for standing guard posts, too.
Capabilities of Unarmed Guards
The Level I guards at IPS receive the same intensive training (with the exception of firearms training) as our armed officers. That means our Level I guards are able to:
- Recognize threats that may be missed by casual observers
- Provide detailed reports to supervisors and law enforcement agents
- Identify threats that warrant increased security presence and call for backup
- Detain individuals involved in an attempted crime for processing by law enforcement
- Intervene if they witness a felony in process
If an Unarmed Guard Is Not Enough
There are situations and circumstances for which unarmed guard presence is not enough. For those times, IPS provides armed security services. We determine what level of force capability is best suited to your situation through a free security assessment. Contact us to get started.
Call International Protective Service for residential security services provided by highly trained Level I guards.
Toll Free: 855.554.7477
Providing Peace of Mind in an Ever-Changing World
* Unarmed guard service is available throughout the greater Southwest region. However, not all states use the same certification system and may be referred to by a title other than Level I Guard.