International Protective Service, Inc. (IPS) can help you keep watch over your entire commercial campus. Patrol service provided by our highly trained and experienced officers may prevent your business from becoming the target of personal or property crime.
Security Patrol Service Can Save You Money
IPS security patrol service can protect your bottom line by reducing expenses associated with security risks, such as:
- High insurance premiums
- Inventory loss
- Property damage
- Personal injury and/or worker’s compensation liabilities
Serving as expert eyes and ears on your property, we can help you maintain a safer environment for your employees, business partners and consumers.
Basic Security Patrol Service
IPS’ basic patrol service entails:
- Minimum of two daily passes
- Security passes made by a uniformed officer in a marked vehicle
- Escorting unwelcome visitors and/or dismissed employees from the presence (as need arises)
Our visible presence alone is often enough to deter potential criminals from targeting your place of business.
Enhanced Security Patrol Service Options
Midland-area business owners have a number of options for enhancing basic patrol service, including:
- Increasing the number of minimum daily passes
- Adding foot patrols to security passes so that officers check all access points
- Requesting that a patrol officer stay on the premises until the last employee has gone
- Adding (armed or unarmed) standing guard service
Any additional security personnel posted at your facility may be either uniformed or plain-clothes to fit your needs and preferences.
Start IPS Patrol Service Today
IPS can help you determine what enhancements to our basic patrol service may best suit your Midland, TX commercial facility. Contact us to get started with a free security assessment.